Progressing Cavity Pumps can be used in any area of industry where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed. From low viscosity media to products barely capable of flowing, with or without solid content, shear-sensitive, sticky or abrasive – with the Progressing Cavity Pumps, even difficult substances are conveyed gently and under low pulsation.
In block construction with a flanged drive, this Progressing Cavity Pumps is particularly compact and economical. also differentiates itself by means of low investment, operating and maintenance costs. Four rotor/stator geometries are available to cover a broad spectrum of products and applications. Contact us and we will help you find the optimal solution for your particular application.
Features of progressing Cavity Pump
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over the entire rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- location of the mechanical seal directly under the intake port in the pumping space makes external flushing of the seal unnecessary in many applications
- short drive shaft and pump lantern offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
- separate flange bearing and pump base make it easy to change the stator.
Advantages of Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability